The office suites every day make more sense on our mobile devices. So today we are going to talk about WPS Office ,
Why are we talking about it? After two years, the application has changed greatly: was renewed . In fact, they themselves are classified as the free office suite for Android more popular. Its statistics, has over 245 million users and nearly 500,000 Google Play valuations, while maintaining more than 4 notes.
With this suite , we can view, create, and share documents on any Android device .In fact, it is compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF or TXT , as examples.
When editing, we have the advanced options of text, format paragraphs and all this kind of functionality (extending tables, images …) we can find a complete solution for PC.
Other than that, we can share the files via email or Evernote, and more. WiFi even share presentations or other DLNA compliant devices. But it does not end there, because we can upload them to the cloud .
If we go a bit in detail , WPS Office provides us:
- An application that includes: Presentation, Write and Spreadsheets (equivalent to Powerpoint, Word and Excel). These applications provide us the functionality to which we are accustomed, so it runs smoothly
- An exclusive design designed for phones and tablets with Android
- Compatibility with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to open almost any file format like DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, PDF …
- Access to documents from the cloud : Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and WebDAV OneDrive
- Synchronization with PC document
- Option to share documents and presentations with WiFi and DLNA
- Sending documents via email or text message
- Document Encryption
- Compatible with keyboards USB or Bluetooth
- Keyboard shortcuts relatives as Ctrl + C or Ctrl + P
- Compatible with wireless printing
- 44 languages different
And we must remember that it is free , so little more can we ask. What are you using now?